|This branch is for the 2.x version of this workshop released in 2019 (for TypeScript 3.x). If you're looking for the 1.x version, released in 2017, click here|
Course outline and slides
Make sure your system is set up with
- Node.js - using Volta makes setup extremely easy!
- Visual Studio Code
- TypeScript (should be globally installed)
- ESLint (should be globally installed)
First, clone this project from Github
git clone https://github.com/mike-works/typescript-fundamentals cd typescript-fundamentals
Finally, while in the top-level folder of this project, download and install this project's dependencies by running
While the general license for this project is the BSD 3-clause, the exercises themselves are proprietary and are licensed on a per-individual basis, usually as a result of purchasing a ticket to a public workshop, or being a participant in a private training.
Here are some guidelines for things that are OK and NOT OK, based on our understanding of how these licenses work:
- Using everything in this project other than the exercises (or accompanying tests) to build a project used for your own free or commercial training material
- Copying code from build scripts, configuration files, tests and development harnesses that are not part of the exercises specifically, for your own projects
- As an owner of an individual license, using code from tests, exercises, or exercise solutions for your own non-training-related project.
NOT OK (without express written consent)
- Using this project, or any subset of exercises contained within this project to run your own workshops
- Writing a book that uses the code for these exercises
- Recording a screencast that contains one or more of this project's exercises
© 2018 Mike.Works, All Rights Reserved